Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ugggggg part 2!!!!!!

Ok, so I am cranky and sleepy and sore today.

I just need to go to bed and wake up in the morning (on the right side) and pray that I will come to peace with what he is doing to his friends and family. If anyone can understand this is should be me right?!?!?

Then why is it so hard?

Yep, just need a nice snugly bed and a nice snuggle. I think I will be good as new in the morning.

This is the last day of August, I hope that you all have had a good month and I hope that September brings greater things for you all.

Much love!

4 comments:

  1. Its disappointing, plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing more than experiencing life, clean. It is normal, the anger, disappointment and resignation. It's OK to feel and you should actually feel proud of yourself.

    Remember what you already know. your control really ends at the tip of your nose. Sometimes we need to rejoice in that because think of the burden if our actual control extended into someone.

    Don't know about you but I have enough trouble controlling me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great that you tried to help but you know better than most you can't do much.

    I am proud of you for staying away and standing your ground.

    You are awesome! By the way, I sent a few on the same quotes to B last week! I have been on a "quote" thing lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is just wonderful that you tried to help! But I agree with what Tori and Ron said, there really isn't much anyone can do until he wants to recover. Hope today was a good day for you!

    ReplyDelete