Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mood

I am not really in the mood to write today. I don't know what it is. I am not in a good mood or a bad mood, I am just blah.

I am thinking that if I write it out maybe I would feel better, but I am not sure that there is really anything to write.

I had a probation meeting last night and it did not really go all that well. The only good thing that came out of that meeting is 1)Instead of going in every 2 weeks I only have to go in once a month and 2)from now on my Po's supervisor will be in all meetings with me. Which is good for me. The words "If I go back to prison it will be because of something I did, I am not going back for you {my probation officer} or anyone else."

But other then that last night was just a night and today has just been a day.

OK, well all my blogger friends I think that is all I am going to write today. I hope that everyone is having a great Wednesday!

Just for today: relapse is not an option for me.

2 comments:

  1. Look at Ron bragging about his post (JUST KIDDING!) Ron is one of my heroes in this gig.

    I hope tomorrow is less blah. I'm in the midst of a blah day too. They happen.

    Good news about your probation being fewer and further apart, that means they are trusting you more. Good job.

    ReplyDelete