Friday, November 11, 2011

This was my life...

So I love cafe mom. They have a blog type thing where people write about news stories. If you haven't checked it out you should go here -> http://thestir.cafemom.com/

Anyways I find this article!

Darren Aronofsky directed Black Swan (the movie) well he also directed Meth PSA's for Meth Project

Here are a couple that he did:



Check out Meth Project Ads to see all the rest they are disturbing. Me being in this position before I actually cried well watching these. All I could think is that is so true that is where you will end up.

I hope that someone kid, adult, whoever out there sees these and it stops someone from using.

These are not tall tales of how people think you will turn up. THIS IS HOW YOUR LIFE WILL BE IF YOU USE METH! JUST ONCE!

JUST ONCE LISTEN...WATCH...AND KNOW....this is not the life you want!

1 comment:

  1. THANKFULLY SOMEONE FINALLY MADE SOMETHING POWERFUL ENOUGH AND REAL ENOUGH TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS! I think this is the kind of thing that needs to be shown in high schools....not much gets through to kids, but PSAs like this might.

    ReplyDelete