Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day Eight:

I am thankfully for my best friend in the whole world! To be honest she is my sis!

We are 2 totally different people, sometimes we both wonder how we made it together for so long. I am pretty sure because she brings my inner happiness out no matter how down I feel!

She is: Perfect! Loving! A great mom, wife, friend, sister, person. She is the good girl, do what needs to be done right and when. She is what I have always wanted to be! She is my inspiration and the one I can come to when I don't want to be judged. She is MY best friend.

I could not ask for a better friend no matter what we think or do we are always there for each other!

We have been best friends for 18 years! And I am looking forward to another 18+!

I love you Deb!

And for a little old school here is a picture of us when we were younger (way younger!)

4 comments:

  1. My sis is my best friend too! Thanks for sharing this, love the pic. Which one is you and what is the age difference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have probably worded that different lol. We are not sisters. We have just been best friends for so long that it feels like it! I am 27 (the one with blonde hair) and she is 26 (the one with the glasses).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were about 9 or so in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, well those kind of sisters are just as good as the other kind! I didn't think you too resembled each other much :)

    ReplyDelete