Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 22:

First I want to say that I have no idea why Day 21 posted before Day 20, but oh well...it doesn't matter...right?

Ok, Honestly I tried for about an hour to fix it before I heard myself repeating progress not perfection. I try to do every thing perfect, but it doesn't need to be that way. Which leads to my Day 22 thankfulness.

Today I am thankful that I am in a place of recovery that I know that everything doesn't have to be perfect, would I like it to be? YES! Do I sometimes freak out if it's not? OH LORD YES!

But I know that it is ok, and sometimes things have to not be perfect to be perfect <-if that makes any sense at all :)

Anyways, I am not perfect, nothing I do is going to be perfect...BUT today I have the choice to accept that or not!

Just for Today I will realize that I am great just the way I am :)

I hope that everyone is having a great week!

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment