Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30:

First I want to say that I am glad this is the last day that I am writing something that I am thankful for. Although there is a lot I am thankful for it is hard to put into words.

Today I am thankful for this not being 2010. A year makes a big difference. This time last year I was out on my furlough waiting to turn myself in on the 15th of December for my prison stay. I made it through that and am now on the other side of this wonderful life. Thankfully!

I am also thankful to all of you in my blog world! You have helped me though and given me hope and advice when needed and for that I thank you!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! It is so great that you continue to do so well. B is hanging in there but he is having some major ups and downs but so much better. It is me really trying to learn patience. Take care of yourself and your precious little girl.

    ReplyDelete