Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 18:

I am thankful for plans. There was a time in my life where I could never make plans because I didn't know if I would be awake or coming down. I just flew by the seat of my pants, doing whatever with whoever I felt like.

Now I can make plans and I have to say I kinda get upset (I am working on it) if it doesn't go as planned.

This weekend I have plans....next week I have plans!

I know that I can keep all these plans because I am sober and in my right mind. No more falling asleep in the middle of intersection or meeting...no more trying to find a hit so that I can stay awake to do something-anything. No more!

I love plans!

1 comment:

  1. Planning and preparation makes for peak performance. And it is such an anxiety killer when you just know you'll be able to perform as required not being hungover or tired or whatever.
    Keep the dream alive!

    ReplyDelete