Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sick and tired :(

I haven't wrote for a couple of days, mainly because I am sick along with Kelli.

So I am going to keep this short, I am forcing myself to write on here because if I don't try to keep my self busy I feel like I could curl up and sleep for ages.

I am hoping that this isn't something to serious. I took Kelli to the doctor on Friday and he said that she has a upper respiratory infection. My poor baby, but she is back to her old self and is playing and says she is feeling good.

Mommy on the other hand not so much, I am glad that I have S he helps me so much. S tried to talk me into going to the doctors, but this momma does not do doctors! I do not like them.

My nephew was born Saturday, he was 8 lbs 11.7 ozs and 20.5 inches long. I was in the room when my sister had him, it was amazing! It is something that I will never forget!

Ok, I am already exhausted and I haven't even wrote that much, so I am going to end this right here.

I hope that everyone is having a great week. I wish you love and health!

1 comment: