Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quickly

It is amazing how a good day can turn into a bad day quickly.

I just got a text message from someone (I don't know who) trying to start drama between me and S.

I am working on me, he is working on him, and together we are working on us. Why do people feel that they have to get in between that?

We are sure that we know who is behind it, either his kid's mom or a friend of hers.

We are happy! Why do people feel that if a person is not with them that they have to go out of their way to mess up a relationship that the 2 people are obviously happy in?

What is wrong with people now a days?

I don't, haven't, nor will ever do anything to her...I treat her kids good, when S has them they have so much fun with us, they laugh and giggle. And then when it is time for them to come home they go back clean, well-fed, and all the clothes that she sends them are clean. What more would you want?

I know that if my ex-husbands girlfriends did half the stuff I do for those kids for Kelli I would be happy beyond believe.

I just don't understand.

I am going to re-start this day and not let this steal my joy!

It's not going to happen people!

No comments:

Post a Comment