Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy 1 year to me!!!!

Well I did it, I made it though!

Today is 1 year that I have been sober.

Last year well at this time I was getting booked into jail and starting my jail/court/prison journey.

I am so proud of how far that I have came in a year, but I also know how far I can quickly fall.

S and my mom both told me how proud they are of me and that feels so good to here.

These past 2 weeks have been crazy busy so I have not been posting alot. Today will be a day that there are a lot of post from me.

Josh has written another post and I just haven't had the time to put it up but I am going to along with others.

This is such a beautiful and amazing day to me, I hope that everyone else is enjoying this day as well!

3 comments:

  1. Woot ! Woot !
    Congratulations sweet girl ! Keep doing the work and walking the walk. Every day sober is a beautiful and amazing day. Enjoy this extra special one.
    I don't know you but am the mother of a young adult in recovery. I am PROUD of you.
    God bless.
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am the mother of a recovering addict. You are an inspiration to anyone who is seeking to be sober. Keep up the good work It makes my heart glad to see you do so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS BRANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an inspiration to me! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete