Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chiefs game!

I am not sure that I have said this before but I am a HUGE Kansas City Chiefs fan...like HUGE, I love my boys.

This year they were playing the Raiders on Christmas eve.

I have been a Chiefs fan since I was 5 years old and the game that I wanted to go to oh so very bad was a Chiefs/Raiders game!

Guess what?!?!? This year I went!

A friend of mine had tickets, he had to work on Christmas eve, so I got them!!!!!

SO Josh (yes the one that writes some post for me, WHICH HASN'T WROTE ONE FOR A WHILE!!! Hint Hint!!!!) and I headed to the lovely stadium Saturday and we had some great seats and some great times!






The Chiefs lost :( But I did have a great time! So it was worth it anyways, and they only lost by 3 in overtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment