Monday, January 4, 2016

Lesson I learned today

Today was horrible mentally for me...I ate everything in sight. I did wake up at 5:30 this morning and read my readings. But other than that everything else I did not do! Mentally this was a hard day.

At about 3 this afternoon I felt gross, horrible, and disgusted with myself. So I took a nap...which brings me to my lesson today:

I can start over at any point!

I have learned this throughout my years in NA but I have honestly never applied it to my life. Thankfully I did today. I woke up from my nap, remember this and started making better choices. I was going to work out after I posted something on Facebook, but wanted to blog before I forgot ( I have a horrible memory).

So my lesson for today; no matter how you feel, no matter what is going on, no matter what...YOU and I can start our day over at any point!

Thank God for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment